How can I get a quote?
We are excited to work with you! You can receive a quote in 3 ways:
- Browse through our product catalog, select an item, customize it, and add it to your quote request - Don’t forget to submit when you are done!
- Fill out a general request for quote form here
- Call us! 415-885-2742
Is there a minimum order quantity? ?
We request a minimum order quantity of 25 pieces.
What are my payment options?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards. As well as cash, checks, wire transfer and Paypal - 3% fee
How do I track my order?
Once your order is processed and completed, you will receive an invoice via email with tracking instructions. At any point, feel free to contact your sales representative.
How do I reorder my design?
Fill out a general request form or contact your sales rep. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org and please refer to your previous order in the message.
How do you determine pricing?
Our pricing is based on the following:
- Cost of product you select
- Total quantity of items in your order
- Total number of ink colors need for printing
- Total number of print or embroidery locations on each item.
Is screenprinting and embroidery priced differently?
What is art preparation for? Will I be charged for it if I have my own art?
Art preparation includes digital mockups and film output in addition to clean up and separations. Our minimum fee of $50 applies to all new designs or edits. (there is no charge for re-orders).
What if I have a problem with my order?
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your order experience, contact your sales representative or the office at 415 - 885 - 2742 and we will work on a resolution with you.
What are my delivery options?
We offer UPS Freight, UPS Ground, 2nd Day and Next Day Delivery. For shipments within the San Francisco Bay Area, we offer a courier service. If you are in the area, you may also pick up your order from our warehouse.
Do you deliver internationally?
Yes. International shipping charges, taxes and duties apply.
Can you help me create artwork?
Yes, we have a graphic artist that can help with your design at an hourly rate. Please fill out a general request form for details.
What ink colors do you offer?
We offer Pantone color matching and stock ink colors. Please view here.
What types of substrates do you offer?
Plastisol, Waterbase, discharge, foil, Glitter, Shimmer, Glow in the Dark, Puff etc… If not listed, we can make it happen!
What happens to my design after it’s printed?
We will keep the artwork on file to facilitate re-ordering but we do not use artwork without authorization.
How do I submit artwork?
Once you select an item you will be directed to a design tool that allows you to create your own mock up by uploading your artwork onto an image of the selected product and use other editing features. If that doesn’t sound fun to you, feel free to upload art through our general request form.
What type of files do you accept?
We prefer Adobe Illustrator (ai or eps.) native Adobe Photoshop (.psd), PDF, and Adobe Photoshop EPS.360 dpi or above, fully vectored. We also request that all fonts be included or converted to outlines (paths). If you have special fonts, please also include font files.
Do you keep the screens for our artwork?
Due to our print volume, we are not able to keep any screens. There is a reduced set up charge for re-orders.
- We will not print any trademarks/logos/slogans from companies/corporations (i.e. Coca Cola, McDonalds “I’m lovin’ it”, etc.)
- We will not print any sports team logos (i.e. The Oakland Raiders), organization logos(i.e. Girl Scouts of America), school or university logos (i.e. Harvard University), band/singer logos, TV show/movie logos (like the Friends design) or copyrighted logos that violate intellectual property rights
- We won’t print any photos/artwork of celebrities/politicians/etc. (even if you drew/took the picture). This has to do with rights of the individual as a public figure.
- We won’t print images of characters/cartoon characters from video games, shows, movies, etc.
How to Obtain Permission from Artists
- Please provide a description of the copyright/trademark in question and ensure that this image/artwork abides by our ethical guidelines
- Obtain an electronic or physical signature of the artist or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark
Ashbury Images will not print images that:
- Have nudity
- Encourage underage drinking
- Encourage drug use of any kind
- Are being used in a hateful way/are discriminatory on any level
- Contain hateful symbols
- Are considered offensive, harmful, indecent, inappropriate, etc.
Intellectual Property Rights
At Ashbury Images we use royalty free images and have obtained permission to reproduce these images from the artists/companies in question. If you wish to submit a design, you must obtain written permission from the artist to use said image or verify that the designs you are submitting are your own work and are not stolen from other artists/websites. You also cannot take and alter an image from another artist and claim it as your own.
Discovering Illegal Designs
If we discover that an illegal design/logo/image has been used we will cease printing/delete the image from the site. If you think an image has been taken down by mistake or without reasonable cause please contact us.
Do you offer eco friendly, USA, or union made clothing?
Absolutely! Look for subcategories ‘USA made’ or ‘100% organic cotton’ on select products. If you do not find anything you like browse through our external catalogs that may offer more options within each of their own brands and products. Catalogs like Alphabroder and SanMar feature select items that are eco-friendly and/or USA made. Specialty bands include Royal Apparel - USA, Hae Now - ECO and No Sweat Apparel - Union . When you find something you like in any of these external catalogs, take down the product information and fill out a general request form.
How can I know if the garment will fit?
Please contact us about a specific garment's sizing and we will gladly provide you with the garment's specifications
What brand of apparel do you recommend?
Our knowledgeable team can help you find the right garments to suit your specific needs from the hundreds of brands that we offer.
Can I get a garment sample?
Not every vendor provides samples but whenever we are able to get one, we will be glad pass them on to you.
Can you print or embroider on my own garments?
Yes, you can provide your own garment. Please do keep in mind that we have the ability to obtain garments at a wholesale price. Contact us with any questions about specific garments you are interested in.
Do you offer water-based inks?
In addition to Plastisol inks, we now provide water-based inks printing on request.